Saturday, January 17, 2015

Two

"What are you doing right now?"

"I am waiting the shop to open. I need to buy a bag for Wan," Ummi replied.

"What have happened?"

"His previous bag could not be used any more. On the first week of school, I had to mend it. So, I decided to buy him a new one, with better quality, of-course."

"And it is black and red!" shouted Wan from the other side of the phone. Still, it could be heard clearly.

"What? He put so many stuffs in the bag, didn't he?"

"Definitely."

I giggled. "Just like his sisters."

"Indeed."

"I remembered Abang using the same bag to school for nearly two years."

"Wan also used the same bag for two... days."

1 comment:

  1. Hari ini beg Wan BOLOS. Alhamdulillah ianya disedari sebelum van tiba. JIka tidak buka beg pasti tiada apa lagi yg tertinggal didalamnya. Walhal beg itu sudah ummi jahit. tapi berlubang besar di tempat lain.

    ReplyDelete