Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spill of Ignorance

I woke up this morning and rushed to bath.
As I was stepping out of the bathroom, I realized there was a spill of water on the floor.

I was in hurry, and said to myself, "Perhaps the one who spills the water will clean it later." Then, I went to the kitchen to boil some water.

While waiting for the water, I woke my friends up. People walked to and fro, yet the spill of water was still there - at the center of the house. No one seemed to care.

I went back to the kitchen, getting a cup of hot water. As I realized I left my biscuits, I decided to have my breakfast at my room. I was walking, and accidentally stepped on the spill of water and slipped.

I lost my balance and the hot water spilled to my arm. I was quite shocked and my arm was in pain. I hurried to the kitchen to take a mop and cleaned the floor.

"If only I clean the spill at the first place, none of this would happen," I whispered to myself.

I took the cup, washed and put it back on the rack.

The apetite have flew away, leaving behind ignorance and selfishness, engraved in the heart of humans. 

What kind of world do we live today?

No comments:

Post a Comment