Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mind.

"What if you can read others' hidden desire?"

I looked around.

That man in blue shirt, he wants foods. He is starving for days.

That girl in pink, she has a fever.

That lady, she is missing her son.

That boy, he wants to chase his dream.

That cat wants to kill human for not having any sense of humanity.

"Hey, mind! I think that's enough. You should know..."

"Hey, Dina!"

I turned and saw an old friend approaching.

"Hey, girl! Good to see you."

"Great! How about you? How's your writing? By the way, I really missed your stories in the previous blog. I think it has been quite a long time you did not write anything on the web. Why?"

"Sorry, still learning to prioritise," I replied.

Deep inside, I know, that is not the answer.
Well, not the actual one.

No comments:

Post a Comment