Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little Fighter

"Akak, when I grow up, I want to be a fighter," said Wan.

"Why?"

"Because I want to ensure the world is in peace. I have enemies - criminals, villain and monsters."

"Wow! How do you fight them?"

Wan looked at me, with a big question mark on the face.

"Why should I fight them?" asked Wan.

"They are bad people. Didn't you just say you want to be a fighter?"

"Yes. But fighter does not always fight. I want to make friends with my enemies, turning them from bad to good."

I smiled. "Wan, you are already a fighter."

This conversation happened few years back, when Wan was four.
Yet, it is still green.

Everyone is a fighter.

And a fighter, sometimes get lost, or feel tired.
Yet, he or she will believe that there is always hope,
if and only if,
that particular fighter have faith in The Hope-Giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment